The UK Maritime Autonomous Systems Regulatory Working Group is proud to announce its 8th conference, titled The Unstoppable Force of MASS, which will take place on January 17 and 18, 2023. It will be a virtual conference produced and directed by UKi Media & Events. Full details will be sent after initial registration, which can be done through this link.
There will be a keynote speaker each day and the conference will focus on the following topics:
- UK maritime policy
- The opportunity for positive cyber-risk management in autonomous shipping
- Navigating to a future of maritime autonomy
- MASS navigation data standards
- US update
- A view back from space
- Novel technologies
- Synthetic environment assurance for COLREG certification in defense
- Defense MASS technology update
- MASS in international trade – a legal view
- Short sea shipping and inland waterway autonomous navigation
the dates in your diary and register early to confirm a place.
Presentations from the 2021 conference can be seen here.
Presentations from the 2020 conference can be seen here.
Presentations from the 2019 conference can be seen here.