Creating a Culture of Care Lunch and Learn Webinar - 16 September 2021
On the Thursday of London International Shipping Week we held the next in our Creating a Culture of Care webinars. This webinar facilitated discussions on ways to break down stigma of mental health across the maritime sector.
The panel included:
- Chrissie Clarke, Head of Diversity and Operations, Maritime UK
- Stephanie McLay, Senior Human Factors Consultant, LR EMEA, Marine & Offshore LR
- Samantha Morris, Seafarer and Mental Health Advocate
- Mark O’Neil, President, Columbia Shipmanagement and InterManager
- Stuart Pollard, Chair, Mental Health in Maritime Network a
- Sandra Welch, CEO, Seafarer Hospital Society
We are grateful to Lloyds Register for sponsoring this event.
Watch it below.