UK-India Trade: what does the future look like?
Maritime UK and the Indian Maritime Association (UK) invite you to attend the IMA’s Autumn Seminar & Reception 2018.
Held during Maritime UK Week, the seminar will focus on UK-India trade relations and what the future will look like.
The seminar will dive into the debate about future free
trade relations between India and the UK as well as looking specifically at maritime activity in both maritime nations.
- Bob Sanguinetti, Chief Executive, UK Chamber of
Shipping & Maritime UK National Council
- Phillip D’Costa, President, Indian Maritime
- Aji Vasudevan, International Maritime Organisation
- Carl Hunter, CEO, Coltraco Ultrasonics
- Nigel Bell, Director, Bell Shipping
Speakers will cover the following topics:
- Indian shipowning
- UK-India maritime relations
- Exporting to India
- Future free trade relations
|1730 - 1800||Registration|
|1800 - 1900||Panel presentations|
|1900 - 1930||Questions and discussion|
|1930 - 2030||Reception|
The seminar follows Maritime UK's May forum looking at opportunities for enhanced UK-India maritime links. The slide deck from that forum can be seen here.