Help promote maritime careers
In addition to the industry and b2b events taking place throughout the week, there will e extensive activity focused on raising awareness of the maritime sector, its contribution to national life and the tremendous careers it offers throughout Maritime UK Week through public engagement, virtual and physical events.
Through the work of Maritime UK's Maritime Careers Taskforce, both face-to-face and virtual careers engagement activity for children and young people is being planned, along with the launch of new resources and support for careers advisers and influencers. The activity will be hosted across the country.
Read more below about how to get involved in the Maritime Careers activity taking part across Maritime UK Week - as an individual, organisation, industry representative, school or college or maritime museum or other maritime institutions.
Ways to get involved
- Create your own event during Maritime UK Week
- Request the support of an industry ambassador to support your careers event and/or other activity
- Become a careers campaign partner
- Promote all the activity planned for the public during the week
- Use the teaching resources to create a maritime themed lesson
- Create a special exhibition celebrating contemporary maritime, on the theme of 'Maritime, it's not just history'
- Download and display Maritime UK posters
- Make use of all campaign resources throughout the week
Register to help promote maritime careers during Maritime UK Week