Mental Health in Maritime Lunch and Learn: Barriers to talking about mental health in the industry
We invite you to join us for the second in the Mental Health in Maritime Lunch and Learn series on Monday 28 June at 11:00.
The theme of this session is Barriers to talking about mental health in the industry.
The session will be held via Zoom and the panel will consist of:
- Stuart Pollard, Chair, Mental Health in Maritime Network and Head of Health, Safety and Wellbeing, Port of London Authority
- Caitlin Vaughan, Vice Chair, Mental Health in Maritime Network and Project and Stakeholder Engagement Manager, Lloyds Register Foundation
- Chris Shirling-Rooke, CEO, Mersey Maritime
- Neil Laybourne, Health & Wellbeing expert and public speaker
- Jonny Benjamin, British mental health campaigner, author and vlogger.