Mental Health in Maritime Network - 8 June 2021
Join us for our second Mental Health in Maritime Network for 2021 on Tuesday 8 June from 10:00 - 12:00 via Zoom.
We will be:
- Revisiting the aims of the network and plans for 2021 and beyond
- Celebrating our Mental Health in Maritime Pledge signatories
- Seeking your opinions on what to take to the Government's Taskforce on Mental Health
- Discussing the Mental Health in Maritime survey to be released in Autumn 2021
- Updating and discussing next steps for our Holistic Approach and Culture of Care initiatives
- Discussing plans for our roundtable during London International Shipping Week and a joint webinar with our Pride in Maritime Network during Inclusion Week
We hope you can join us. To learn more and register to attend click here.
Register to join the network and attend the meeting.