Age UK Menopause Policy and Guidance
Age UK's Menopause Policy and Guidance aims to
- Foster an environment in which colleagues can openly and comfortably instigate conversations, or engage in discussions about menopause.
- Ensure everyone understands what menopause is, can confidently have good conversations, and are clear on AUKCAP’s policy and practices.
- Educate and inform managers about the potential symptoms of menopause, and how they can support women at work.
- Ensure that women suffering with menopause symptoms feel confident to discuss it, and ask for support and any reasonable adjustments so they can continue to be successful in their roles or studies.
- Reduce absenteeism due to menopausal symptoms.
- Assure women that we are a responsible employer, committed to supporting their needs during menopause
Age UK's Menopause Policy and Guidance
Size 434.9 KB: AGE_Concern_menopause-policy.pdf