Maritime Hydrogen Fuels Group
A subgroup of the Maritime UK Technology & Innovation Working Group
The group brings together those who are involved or have an interest in hydrogen in maritime applications with the aims of:
- Accelerating the adoption of the hydrogen as a fuel in maritime,
- Increasing UK economic growth, productivity, R&D, and investment.
- Showcasing the latest close to market research and technology developments.
- Sharing opportunities around maritime hydrogen including for funding, R&D, partnering, skills and innovation.
- Creating a forum to link those looking for investment with the investment community.
- Convening a group capable of providing advice to government (especially DFT, BEIS and DIT) ref the development of maritime hydrogen.
Quarterly network meetings enable knowledge exchange and collaboration between those involved with developing maritime hydrogen and also enable cross-sector, cross-modal knowledge exchange and collaboration so that development in maritime hydrogen works alongside that in other sectors.
The group is Chaired by Simon Harris, Chief Commercial Officer at Houlder Ltd.
To join the group, organisations should be a member of one of the Maritime UK family of organisations.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org