Diversity in Maritime London International Shipping Week Roundtable: 17 September 2021
To draw our Diversity in Maritime London International Shipping Week roundtables to a close we held a webinar with members of the Taskforce and industry leaders discussing call to actions from the week and the importance of allies and visible leaders.
The panel included:
- Karina Albers, Maritime Arbitrator and Commercial Disputes Mediator
- Barbara Buczek, Chair, Retention and Progression Working Group
- Debbie Cavaldoro, Co-Chair, Diversity in Maritime Taskforce (Chair)
- Chrissie Clarke, Head of Diversity and Operations, Maritime UK
- Richard Clayton, Chief Correspondent, Lloyds List
- Julie Lithgow, Vice Chair, Ethnicity in Maritime Network
- Danny McGowan, Chair, Pride in Maritime Network
- Namrata Nadkarni, Chair, Diversity Communications Working Group
- Edouard Tavernier, Executive Vice President, IHS Markit
- Sue Terpilowski, Co-Chair, Diversity in Maritime Taskforce
- Susan Thomson, Head of Operations, BP Oil International
We are grateful to IHS Markit for sponsoring this event.
Watch the recording below.